You know when you have a million ideas and projects whirling through your head and instead of getting anything done...you just allow those things to put you in a funk? Yeah, that's where I'm at. Oh, I'm getting stuff done, just not the stuff I want to get done.
In the mean time...here's one of those getting to know you lists...Maybe someday me or my kids will enjoy reading them...
1. What is your occupation right now? Rockin' the world of Momhood.
2. What color are your socks right now? Aaackkk...no socks...it's summer baby!
3. What are you listening to right now? Chloe is watching CSI reruns in the other room.
4. What was the last thing that you ate? String cheese
5. Can you drive a stick shift? yep...and love doing it too.
6. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Boyd
7. Do you like the person who sent this to you? What kind of silly question is this???
8. How old are you today? 39 and holding.
9. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV? the lumberjack contests of the Timber Carnival
10. What is your favorite drink? Ice cold water
11. Have you ever dyed your hair? Uh, duh. And more.
12. Favorite food? Anything with chocolate, or made of potatoes...
13. What is the last movie you watched? Up!
14. Favorite day of the year? Any day the sun is out and it's 75 degrees with a light breeze..
15. How do you vent anger? I swear.
16. What was your favorite toy as a child? Barbies, Drowsy Doll, Christi Dolls, army men
17. What is your favorite season? Fall
18. Cherries or Blueberries? Blueberries.
19. Do you want your friends to answer this? Sure! I invite them to post it on their blogs, too.
20. Who is the most likely to post it? Hunter
21. Who is least likely to fill it out?
22. Living arrangements? A house, although technically we are still without the basement.
23. When was the last time you cried? Today.
24. What is on the floor of your closet? Everything that should be on hangers.
25. Who is the friend you have had the longest? Mom
26. What did you do last night? Watched a movie about the man who invented the intermittent windshield wipers and sued Ford for stealing the idea...can't remember the name of the movie.
27. What are you most afraid of? Something happening to my children.
28. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers? Oh, a spicy cheeseburger would be nice.
29. Favorite dog breed? Whatever dog doesn't run away every time you open the door.
30. Favorite day of the week? Mondays.
31. How many states have you lived in? 6
32. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds
33. What is your favorite flower? Petunias
Hopefully inspiration will hit tonight!